Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Happy 10th Birthday Brynlee























September 28th was Brynlee's 10th Birthday!! A week before her actual birthday we had a friend birthday party at the movies. Warren and I took Brynlee and fourteen screaming girls to the One Direction movie. We had such a great time and it was so great seeing Brynlee so happy with all of her friends.
 Brynlee has really been through some rough times the past two years with some bullying issues that we have been slowly trying to figure out. I was so sad and disappointed to see it starting again this year. I have cried many tears and prayed that Brynlee would come out of this situation a stronger person. It's hard to see how mean girls are and I have come to the realization that we can't ever change the behavior of this other girl but I have tried really hard to teach Brynlee how to love others even when their actions are not Christ like. I never dreamt in my wildest dreams that my little girl would have to be facing this issue so young in her life. Right now things seem to be stable with this other girl so I pray that things will stay this way for the future.
Brynlee is so smart and talented and loves her teacher Mrs. Packard. Brynlee loves art, music, fashion, doing her hair, hanging out with friends, one direction, reading, and so much more. I am constantly being told how beautiful Brynlee is and I have to agree, she never takes a bad picture. I'm so blessed to have Brynlee as my daughter and love our mother daughter times together. Happy Birthday Bryn, we love you!!!

No comments: