Thursday, October 3, 2013

Free Haircuts

If you've been needing a haircut and can't get into your hairdresser no worries just call my six year old Baylee. A few weeks ago I was doing her hair and noticed a few short pieces in the front that were not there the last time I did her hair, I thought nothing of it until the next day when it just didn't seem right. How did she all of a sudden have some bangs? I confronted her about it and she immediately said, don't tell daddy; I guess daddy is what she feared not me. She then admitted to cutting her hair. I told her how long it is going to take to grow those pieces out now and that her hair was somewhat ruined. My thinking was that would scare her and she wouldn't do it again.
Now forward to this week, while the kids were all in school I was in Baylee's room picking up and noticed a long chunk of her hair behind her door, I couldn't believe it. I sat the chunk of hair aside to talk to her about it when she got home. Later that evening Carson came to me and said mom I think Baylee has been cutting her stuffed animals hair it is all over her floor. That then reminded me that I needed to talk to her about the chunk of hair. I went in her room with the chunk of hair and said look what I found on your floor today and held it in front of her hair and said, oh my goodness this matches your hair color could this be a chunk of your hair. She through her hands over her face and bowed her head. I said do you have a cutting problem I guess we have to hide the scissors from you. She brought me a nail kit that she got from her birthday that had little scissors in it and said she was sorry. What a little stinker, if she's coming to your house anytime soon:  HIDE YOUR SCISSORS!!

No comments: