Friday, September 5, 2008

15 months and not done!


Wow, where has the time gone! It feels like just yesterday I was
anxiously awaiting the arrival of my little girl. She is such a joy
despite the non-stop craziness she brings to our family. Today she
turned 15 months and I can't believe it. We took her today to Dr.
Cox her pediatrician for her well-child checkup and shots. Of
course the first thing he addressed was her weight. Today she
weighed in at 15lbs. 8 ounces. He's very concerned because she
isn't following a curve she has pretty much plateaued. She's not
even on the charts. So for the next month he wants me to put her
on Carnation Instant Breakfast to give her some extra calories and
push high calorie foods. We will see how it goes! Other than that
she is very healthy and doing great! She is such a ball of energy.
She is of course always on the go, and loves to perform for every-
one. She loves to dance or as we call it she shakes her booty! She
is running, climbing, and into everything. She is to busy to talk so
with the help of my friend Sarah we have been teaching her sign
language. I thank god everyday that I get to be her mother!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

What a CUTE little munchkin! She is so sweet Eryn. Hopefully this stuff will help her gain some weight! I'm glad to hear that she is healthy though. It's always reassuring to hear that.

jana rawson said...

Those pic's are so stinkin cute!! What a little doll!!! It was so fun at the games on sat. thanks for letting us crash at your house!!! And you can tell just by looking at Sassy that she's perfectly healthy!!!!
Love you!!

Ashley said...

What a cute little peanut! I can't believe how little she is, my back would appreciate that for a change. (Porter weighs 22 pounds-HE'S NINE MONTHS OLD!!!) Don't you just love Families First ped's. I still drive down to take my kids there! We see Dallin. I am excited to see your blog- I will be checking in often!