Thursday, September 18, 2008

Connor's 10th Birthday!!


Here is Connor and one of his best friends, Jordan. Connor turned 10 yesterday the 17th but because of football practice we held his Birthday party today. Connor invited 16 friends,which all but two were able to come to Backyard Adventures! It definately was an adventure! It was so crazy, loud, and hectic I'm not sure I want to be in a room with 15+ boys for a long time.


We did a football themed party, where we asked everyone to wear a football jersey! I decorated the table with Connor's helmet, football and of course Maroon and Grey Balloons ( Jordan's Colors)! It all turned out real nice, here is Connor's Football Cake! As each kid left we gave them a football bag filled with gatorade and licorish Rope.


Here is everyone who came to Connor's Birthday Bash! It was a great time, Thank you to you all who came and celebrated Connor's Birthday with us! After the party Connor chose to go to Panda Express for dinner with his family. It seems like just yesterday I gave birth to him, I can't believe how he's grown. He's such a great kid, I know the next 10 years will be just as great as the first 10! Happy Birthday Connor, we love you!

4 comments:

jana rawson said...

Sounds like he had a gr8 time!! I'm impressed, you and all those kids!!! I love the pics!!

Ashley said...

Holy cow! 10 years old! I remember when you guys brought him to see us in St. George, he was brand new. OK now I am feeling old! Time flies!! Happy Birthday Connor!

Sarah said...

Thanks for inviting Madison to the party! She had a great time, and loved being the only girl, who wouldn't right! Thanks for all of your friendship. You guys are awesome!

Michelle said...

You are the cutest mom.