Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Timber.......


Saturday after Connor's Football game( Connor's team won, with Connor scoring two touchdowns) we went over to Warren's Parents house along with Tristan and Michelle so the guys could cut down two apple trees. They are getting ready to put up a garage and have already tour down a couple sheds but needed some help tearing out some trees. Here they are at the end of the day cleaning up the remains of the trees. It was a fun day, we bought some pizza and Michelle and I decorated a wall for Warren's mom with picture frames, and shelves, and stuff. It turned out real nice. Pictured left to right is John( Warren's dad), Tristan ( Warren's younger Brother), and my sweet boy Carson next to my Hot Husband Warren!


Here is Carson working with the guys! He helped out with everything, the minute he got there til the minute we left. He shocked everyone with his hard work but not me, he has always been the one of my children who loves to work. I'm not sure why, but he really is a go getter! I'm so proud of his work ethics at seven years old. Maybe he will end up taking after his dad who never stops thinking about who he can serve, that would be awesome!


Here is the busy bee again, loading the dumpster! I love you Carson, your my Hero! What great kids I have!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

That day was so much fun. Carson is one of the hardest working kids I've ever seen!