Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Brynlee's Birthday!!


Isn't she Beautiful! I can't believe she's five! Brynlee had a great weekend, starting with a High School Musical Birthday party at Backyard Adventures! I went to a lot of work to have all the HSM touches for the party. We had HSM cupcakes, HSM sign in sheet, HSM goody bags filled with HSM items, and I made all the kids HSM backstage passes that they wore around their necks. If you already haven't guessed it Brynlee loves High School Musical!

Here is Brynlee and all her friends at Backyard Adventures! They all had a great time. We did have a little problem with Brynlee's attitude at her party, as of today she still hasn't opened her birthday gifts. We took them away until she can change her attitude. I'm not real proud of how she chose to act but I guess it's a good teaching moment for her dad and I to make her understand that we will not put up with her disrespect and attitude.

Here Bryn is at preschool. She was the V.I.K. for the day. Very Important Kinderbeet. Her Birthday was Sunday the 28th, and at school they celebrated it Tuesday. She was so excited to share some pictures with her class and talk about her favorite things. We gave all the kids in her class Hannah Montana Candy Bracelets, they all loved it! Happy Birthday Brynlee, I know you can be feisty but you really are a sweetheart. We are so lucky to have you as a part of our family, you were truly a blessing from God at a time in our lives when Satan was trying to tear apart our family. You are the apple of your dad's eye! We love you!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Happy birthday Brynlee!! I can't believe she is five - time flies!!