Thursday, September 25, 2008

I've been Tagged!

8 Tv Shows I love to Watch
Dancing with the Stars
The Hills
The Bachelor
American Idol
What not to Wear
Trading Spaces
Jon & Kate plus 8
Dog the Bounty Hunter
8 Favorite Restaurants
Cafe Rio
Texas Roadhouse
Grinders
Pizza Factory
El Matadors
Paradise Bakery
Olive Garden
Cheesecake Factory
8 Things that Happened Yesterday
I called the principal of my boys School
I cooked dinner by 4:30
I worked on the computer for our Business
I took Connor to Football Pictures
I watched Connor scrimmage a Jordan team
I went to the Pinewood Derby
I organized Connor and Carson's Room
I watched Dancing with the Stars
8 Things I am looking forward to
Taking my kids to Disneyland for the first time
a romantic getaway with Warren
getting my first sharing time over with
getting my hair colored
Baylee being potty trained
Baylee going to Nursery
Fall
Connor and Carsons Football and Soccer games
8 Things on my Wish list
A new Kitchen
A Vacation with my Husband where we Fly
Warren having no more back problems
My children never straying
Financial Freedom
Good Health for family and friends
To Loose Weight
A camping Trailer
8 People I am Tagging
Sarah
Michelle
Corinne
Aislinn
Ashley
Jana
Lisa
Amber

No comments: