Monday, May 21, 2012

Carson and Stripper Poles

So I had to write about the funny thing that happened to Carson on Saturday. He went to a friends birthday party who played on his soccer team. He had a great time ice blocking, watching a movie outdoors and eating Lot's of yummy food. He came home on a limo/party bus that drove all the kids home after the party. He told us his favorite part was playing on the two metal poles in the middle of the bus. Umm yeah are you thinking what I'm thinking, I should sterilize his hands. Warren and I looked at each other and started laughing, we explained to him that they were stripper poles. So now it makes a great story for him to tell people how he played on stripper poles. Not what I dreamt for my son but what can you do, JUST LAUGH!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh! That's too dang funny!!!!!