Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Preschool Graduation!!!



















What an amazing year Baylee has had as a Jordan High Kinderbeet! She started preschool there back in September and last week she graduated from their preschool program. The last picture is of Baylee and all of her teachers, they really did a great job and she just loved them! At her graduation the kids put on a program for the parents and then they handed out their diplomas that they received in their cute little cap and gowns. I'm so proud of Baylee and of course I was super emotional with the last of my children out of preschool and such. I can't believe how fast she is growing up! Baylee is so smart and independent and full of never ending energy, she is going to thrive in Kindergarten. I love you my sweet baby girl, cheers to you!

No comments: