Monday, May 14, 2012

Mom's Graduation 2012























On Thursday May 3, 2012 we were so honored to witness my mom graduate from college! After four long years and many agonizing hours of homework, she did it. I am so proud of her and her accomplishments! It was so great to celebrate that day with all of my siblings and my grandparents and my mom's sister Cathy. My mom also requested that her grandchildren be there to witness her graduation and feel the importance of going to college. So as painful as it was for the kids to sit through the ceremony they did and then we all went out to dinner and celebrated. It was such a neat occasion and I know my mom really felt special and loved by all of us. My kids were so sweet and made homemade cards for her which she just loved. Congratulations Mom you Rock!! Love ya!!!

No comments: