Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas party at Dads















Every year the kids look so forward to going to my dad's and Bonus mom Jana's house for a Christmas party. The thing they love about it most is when we all gather around in a big circle and play the left and right game. We are a large bunch with my four siblings and five step siblings and their spouses and all the kids I think there is about 35 of us! We had a nice dinner before hand and then we do presents. This year Connor won the big prize; who ever ends up with the thong ( I know my family is very inappropriate) they get the big prize and that was a 19 inch flat screen t.v. Warren won the next biggest prize and that was a double rotating waffle iron. We all had a great time and my dad and Jana are always very generous with gifts.

No comments: