Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Love Life

What a great year the White Family has had; ups and downs but all in all we are healthy, happy, and still here. I am loving life and cherishing every moment I have with my ever growing children. I think this year I have grown to realize that its the times I spend with my Husband and Children that make me the happiest and by letting thinks go I am a better wife and mother.
This year I started a new job, was girls camp director for the first time, I'm Co-PTA president, just got put in as Secretary in the young women's, and am happier than I have ever been!! I have the best kids in the world and have the sweetest, hottest, husband around!!
I saw this quote recently and want this to be my goal and motto for the coming year!!
"Don't be gloomy. Do not dwell on unkind things. Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight. Even if you are not happy, put a smile on your face. Accentuate the positive. Look a little deeper for the good. Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, with great and strong purpose in your heart. Love life."  - Gordon B. Hinckley

No comments: