Thursday, December 19, 2013

Fun Times....
















Last month we spent a weekend at my dad's house where Warren (who bought this broke down white Chevy Lumina for three hundred dollars from my step-sister)  tore apart the whole front end engine and all and got it running for two hundred dollars. So for five hundred dollars we now have another car. Warren is so talented when it comes to vehicles, he can fix anything. My dad helped him and for two days straight they worked nonstop out in the garage. I love these two men so much! I am so lucky to have the best daddy in the whole world and the sweetest, hottest, most kind hearted husband that ever walked this earth!!!
And then we have my sweet baby girl who finally learned to ride a two wheeler, Wahoo!! She never cared until she saw her friend riding her two wheeler. She got on her friends bike and taught herself how to ride it. So proud of her!!

No comments: