Thursday, December 19, 2013

First Wrestling Medal


 





















So proud of Connor for taking 4th place in the Roy Wrestling Tournament this last weekend. He lost his first match and then pinned the next two guys and then wrestled for third/fourth place and lost and took fourth. I think he is doing tremendously well for his first year wrestling as a freshman in the 145lb weight class. Everyone thinks he's older than he really is.
He already has his first injury but the doctors think it's just a pulled ligament connected to his rib so with a week or two of rest he should be right back at it just in time for the next tournament.
I just love this sport and I get a little crazy watching Connor wrestle. I have so much anxiety when he wrestles that I can't sit still. My friend Katie who's son also wrestles with Connor laughs at me every time Connor wrestles because I get a little crazy.

No comments: